View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 02:07 PM   #44 (permalink)
Read T
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370z BC 6M
Read T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond repute

Just went to the dealership here in Charlotte. Told them the car was clicking from both axles. The service manager told me he'd have the techs take a look and that generally a going-over was $99. He had me wait in the waiting room. About an hour later, he found me, said they had fixed the problem by greasing both axles and found TSB NTB12-055d for the problem. No charge (including the $99 I was originally quoted). Walked out with no money spent and a click-less car. Attached is a picture of the invoice. The manager said this should be covered under the 6-year 60,000-mi warranty which as of today's date covers all 370Z's. This should be a free fix if you are reading this.