View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 05:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
molamann
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z with NAVVVVV
molamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond repute
Default Small business owners and business degree

I have a quick question for those of you operating a small business. Do you have a degree in business? If yes, do you believe it made that much of a difference compared to not having one or having a degree in another field?

I'm asking this because more than likely I'll eventually take over my mother's business in precious metals(gold, platinum, etc) and I'm wondering if it's worth biting the bullet for a business degree that I utterly loathe. I mean, I can see the importance of a business degree if I were to go in to corporate business but I just don't see why I need one for running a small business since I'll be learning everything on the job.

Anyone mind chiming in?
molamann is offline   Reply With Quote