View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 04:40 PM   #26 (permalink)
DJcuetip
Track Member

Drives: 370
DJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caravanshaka View Post
BTW, there is an easier way to wire the lights into the parking light. There is a connector inside the light housing that you disconnect the side amber LED's/circuit board from, that gets power from the parking lights.pull the pins out, tap into those wires, and you don't have to run anything outside of the headlight.

Glad to see I still haven't even gotten a mention for the DIY that you guys used to do this...

Hey man sorry your DIY was helpful to get an idea of how the headlight is setup, but when we starting working on it, we took a different path on taking them apart, wiring them, testing them, and resealing them. All of it was the ideas of my friend who has lots of experience with it (he has done over 100 headlights of different cars). But thanks for helping me when I had questions (as i am not the expert in electricals as my friend is). But again thank you your DIY has good information for some led parts and also touch up paint!

Last edited by DJcuetip; 11-30-2009 at 04:53 PM.
DJcuetip is offline   Reply With Quote