View Single Post
Old 10-27-2014, 01:36 PM   #137 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roplusbee View Post
Now that is what I am talking about. 25G12cm2 are on par with the GT3582R. If the GTX version of the 35R is anyway better that the origional, you are definitely going to need some supporting parts.................
These particular GTX will flow a bit more, but youre right the T67 25G is pretty serious, especially when you have 2 of them.

I have several supporting parts! I have a pretty unique build going on and will be excited to post most of it up here once more work as been done. At this point in time its just a pile of fancy parts. I have some cool parts to machine and fabricate over the next couple months to tie it all together.

Right now we are focusing just on the intake manifold as I have a lot of people asking for one and I also may or may not have to invest a lot of cash into it if we decide to cast more of it rather than billet or fabricated.