View Single Post
Old 10-25-2014, 10:25 PM   #91 (permalink)
2xtreme1
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 11' 370Z 7 A/T Sport
2xtreme1 is a jewel in the rough2xtreme1 is a jewel in the rough2xtreme1 is a jewel in the rough

The 350z is ugly inside out in my opinion. There is only a few that look OKAY. Never had a 350z as it was never appealing to me, only the nismo version was again OKAY. However, I was aware of that digital speed gauge the 350z had and it would have been cool to have that with the 370z.
I also agree with a previous post about 350z and a bad crowd. Since the 350z is way affordable, many older teens seem to be able to get them more. Typically, I can not stand the scene that comes along with most if not all 350z. I had my 370z since I was nine-teen, but I usually can't stand a lot of the young car crowd. They always have to do somethign stupid at meets; Rev for no reason, Speed off in a very annoying manner, etc. Most exhaust sound like crap.
The 370z on the other hand is beautiful, but sadly sooner than later, the young crowd will once again get access to this car as it becomes progresively cheaper. When that time comes, I might consider selling my Z. Right now I enjoy the somewhat exlcusiveness of the 370Z as in they are not too common in certain area, plus its freaken sexy! (although I am drooling over the more sleek design of the newer 911's).
I forgot where I was going with this, but 370z> over 350z all day every day.
2xtreme1 is offline   Reply With Quote