View Single Post
Old 10-25-2014, 01:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
diz330
Base Member

Drives: 40th 370
diz330 is on a distinguished road
Default New Owner Here!!

Hey guys. I've been in the market for a new car for about a year now...I test drove a 09 automatic black on persimmon Z early last summer and loved it contemplated buying it for a while but that deal never went through. So I just continued saving all last summer and through the winter ready to buy a new suv for more practical everyday use especially in the winter (mercedes diesel ml350 was high on the list) but my mind kept drawing me back to a 370 searching kijiji almost daily.

Well, I'm sure some of you noticed the fully loaded 2010 Anniversary edition for sale on autotrader with Nismo steering wheel, new Stoptech brakes, spacers, new tires etc with 30,000km on her. It was in the back of my mind for about 2 weeks.

I went to meet up with the seller and I knew as soon as he pulled up this was going to be my car. I picked it up in Toronto Monday night in the pouring rain and have been in love ever since! What a head turner. This thing is great. I love the factory navigation. I was a little hesitant as I usually like to put full systems in my car, knowing it's near impossible to upgrade the speakers but the factory bass will be good enough for me after driving with it for a few days now. I wish I was a bit closer to Toronto to meet up with the GTA meets. I'm in Ancaster/Hamilton area. I also have a BMW E46 M3 and a Kawasaki Ninja zx6r but I think those 2 are going to be on the back burner next summer after buying this!!

My plans:
Exhaust
Intakes
Backup cam in the factory nav (Also with the option to have it on while I'm driving)
Flashing rear brake light at the bottom.

Will try and post pictures soon.
Mike.
diz330 is offline   Reply With Quote