View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 01:51 PM   #14 (permalink)
Modshack
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Sport
Modshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blown32 View Post
It sounds like the ole saying you "can't please all the people all the time,you can only please some of the people some of the time"!
Seems like some on here just whine about the simplest and stupidest things and always find something to gripe about.
This new Z has been torn apart bolt by bolt and srutinized in every sense and yet someone still comes up with some off the wall tweek.
Actually it is funny because of late I read some complaints and have to laugh at the lack of common sense!Kind of scares me that they are driving this new powerfull sports car with out any experience or respect for the road or life!
The Automotive Gene Pool is very shallow here....

Steal my car! (SOLD)...Now Porsche Cayman S
Oil Cooler DIY: Here!
Modshack is offline   Reply With Quote