View Single Post
Old 10-24-2014, 05:28 PM   #15 (permalink)
vividracing
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 350Z,370Z,GTR
vividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vividracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by aszyd View Post
He just needs to buy another version of the Veyron. Since there are about 15 billion versions, there are also 15 billion different sets of OE rims. Some look much better than the base Veyron rims.

While I can totally agree with swapping out the crazy expensive set of OE wheels and tires, to prevent damage and overuse, it seems like sacrilege to me.
yeah, but then you are stuck spending probably 10's of thousands of dollars on a different set of wheels that are still... factory. I think his total order was about 12K. I can assure you that that build quality of these wheels are just as meticulous as Bugatti's. Is not like they have figured out a new way to invent the wheel.. Wow.. finally that saying can actually be taken literally

Rocky @ Vivid ♦ 480.966.3040 x236 ♦ Rocky@vividracing.com
Email, PM, or call me directly for aggressive The370Z.com member pricing!!!
vividracing is offline   Reply With Quote