View Single Post
Old 10-24-2014, 02:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
MJB
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a POS truck
MJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akurei View Post
Well, from what i researched earlier, theres been a few people who used a Mityvac version of my device on their 370z, 350z, g37, and g35.

Honestly, I'm tired of having to get/find a second person. Therefore i bought a way I could bleed it myself, and from what I hear, is faster than pumping anyways. With the little canister, i'll just close the bleeder valve, empty the the canister into a bottle, top off the reservoir and repeat. Should take less than 5 mins.
You can bleed the clutch fluid by yourself. The steps are a little different than bleeding brakes where you do need another person to push the pedal while you open the bleeder valve. But sounds like you are set on vacuum pump. Like I mentioned before, the Nissan FSM says not to use one.
09 Nismo #0483 sold. Viper or C7 next time around.
MJB is offline   Reply With Quote