View Single Post
Old 10-24-2014, 08:28 AM   #158 (permalink)
6MT-Z34
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: PW Z
6MT-Z34 is a glorious beacon of light6MT-Z34 is a glorious beacon of light6MT-Z34 is a glorious beacon of light6MT-Z34 is a glorious beacon of light6MT-Z34 is a glorious beacon of light6MT-Z34 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
i get what youre saying but youre quoting months ago, so let me rephrase then. i want to take the drag racing out of it. i want the skill level equal. we can all roll and push a pedal. so start at 20 and go to whatever. the first 49 cars i posted are all 50-100 taken from a drag strip. so the next 37 cars you see are done the same way. hence the consistency comment. you see me on that second list twice...consistent i promise you. i dont know where or how you get your numbers. im just telling you to get them the fastest way possible. in the end we shall see who has what and who wins bragging rights. also this is a perfect test for you to see what parts did what to your car. this is a real rolling dyno.

PS and to me a 50 roll isnt "more realistic." to me whenever ive rolled its at a slow enough speed in 1st. but im not going to say do 10 or 20 or 30 etc because then skill comes into play with shifting more and it'd be hard for everyone to keep it the same. im only showing you what a magazine showed you!
ok....so if you're going to race someone in a "close street" starting at 50mph its not more realistic?? and what magazine showed me what??