View Single Post
Old 10-24-2014, 12:55 AM   #3769 (permalink)
Limeybastard
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 370Z Sport.
Limeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by midlife View Post
I like my DPMS, I haven't shot a lot of rounds through it but I'm a .308 fan. Decide what you want to do with it, if you want to pick it up and blast away go for the AR platform if you want to shoot long range go for a M14/M1A1 style. Keep this in mind DPMS mags can be expensive make sure you have a aftermarket source to purchase them. I also have a Indian made Enfield chambered in .308. It's a bolt action and looks just like a .303 British Enfield and it'll hurt your shoulder if you're not careful.
Happy shooting.
The good old ishapore. I got one of those also. Damn scarey shooting that old beast.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Limeybastard is offline   Reply With Quote