View Single Post
Old 10-23-2014, 11:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
cossie1600
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370, Leaf
cossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Race Logic Performance Box PBOX sale

Guys, I upgraded to a different datalogger and I will be putting my RaceLogic Performance Box (PBox) for sale. This unit is used by some of the magazine testers and the Circuit Tool program is wonderful to use. Simply download the track onto your memory card, load it and run your car. Everything will get logged and you will be able to compare your runs and see where you can find time. New they are nearly $600 now, I will do $425 shipped. You can use the datalogs to perform things such as data overlay. Here are some shots. I will post more pictures tonight.

The price includes
#1 The unit with the suction cups and the windshield mount (I would replace the cups as they are starting to look yellow)
#2 DC cord (cord is a generic one that is bend at the tip, I might be able to find another one around the house
#3 Shipping included
#4 I should have the box too, but I will confirm this weekend.

If doing the 50-100 is your thing, you can do it accurately and safely too as the display is right there and you can do anything you want.

For example this is what the software can do. I did a lap on a set of slicks and did a lap on my street tires.

You could also do videos like this to partner with software like Racerender

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHVPqqtXUFU&list=UUbtWyx0e5xu1KuJ0f8oKTZw

Last edited by cossie1600; 10-23-2014 at 11:36 PM.
cossie1600 is offline   Reply With Quote