Thread: South Louisiana
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2014, 08:31 PM   #2648 (permalink)
KratikosG37
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 TT Wrapped G37
KratikosG37 will become famous soon enoughKratikosG37 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLaKrewe View Post
My only problem is I like my own blood, sweat and tears in my cars. Sure it cost a lot extra that way but it's mine and no one else's which brings my conflict in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoRudyJ View Post
True that, build it yourself exactly the way you want! Something you can be even prouder of and know exactly what in it n whats been done

but

G35 20k
All parts I wanted that I could afford.
Volks, Vortech SC, ect... 15k in parts.

= 35k+

New car that I purchased built
G37 23k.
All parts included
GTM stage 2 TT, Ray wheels, Clutch, gauges, tune, on and on and on FREE

= 23k.

Yes I know. It's not right to feed off of someone else is VQ passion, but they're built VQ's selling ever day. At least its going to a home where it's taken care of.

Fun facts.
My cars never get rained on, always assisted by professionals when I don't have the know how, and waxed ever 3rd week of the month.

Yep building them is fun, but if I was to sell my ride I wanted to go to someone like me. Last I hear my G35 was put through the ringer with the new owner's brother ( you would cry if I told you). Even knowing the past owner of my G37 is driving a 100k BMW he still contacts me ever few months just to see how the G is coming.

Only down side is you take a chance in how it was taken care, but I have ever record of the car since day one. Every oil change, GTM invoice, and labor.

People like us are on the market place isn't hard to find.

Repair/seal wheels $700
Body kit $1500
Interior repair $300
Head lights $400

Guess what, build this exactly the way I wanted it is only 3k or less.

anyways that's my option.

Last edited by KratikosG37; 10-23-2014 at 08:34 PM.
KratikosG37 is offline   Reply With Quote