View Single Post
Old 10-23-2014, 07:15 PM   #151 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
i feel we should implement a standard so to speak of how we do this for consistency.

like 50mph roll in 3rd or 4th then smash the gas.

i will be doing a full pull and then seeing the time in the vid of 50-100 just so i can beat scotty lol
there is a consistency. lol no one ever reads the first page. all other cars have been done like on a drag strip. they all start in 1st and go till whatever. you need to already be moving past 50 as fast as you can. anything else will just be slower and pointless. you cant change it now or else you wont be anywhere close to any of the other 50 cars that have been done already.

Last edited by synolimit; 10-23-2014 at 07:19 PM.