View Single Post
Old 10-23-2014, 12:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
RicerX
Track Member

Drives: To the Pizza joint.
RicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond repute

so when I first clicked on the video, I saw Bruce Lee whooping up on some can. For a split second, I wondered - is this some epic level of trolling by OP that started with a Mustang vs Z, equated it to a Bruce Lee fight, which evolved into an advertisement for the EA UFC game (PLAY AS BRUCE LEE AND STILL GET BLANKETED BY GSP)... but then a Mazda 3 came out and blew that theory to ****.

Thanks, Youtube, for the 15 second acid trip my attention span self endured whilst trying to understand the point of this thread. Now I'm stuck on the ad from Mazda (which takes a 155hp hatchback and draws a crazy analogy to Bruce ******* Lee somehow), and I don't even know why I clicked the video in the first place.

We now resume your regularly scheduled thread already in progress.
RicerX is offline   Reply With Quote