View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 09:58 PM   #3738 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantastic Z View Post
For those of you that carry daily or atleast have your carry in your Z most of the time.
Where do you all like to mount or store it?

My Bladetech OWB paddle holster actually clips right under the steering wheel and holds in well. Quick access and fairly hidden. I've seen setups in other cars where the holster was custom made to the car. Pretty cool IMO
I keep mine in the paddle holster and slip it in between the passenger seat and the center console with the butt of the gun resting on the seat belt clip. It is fairly hidden or at least blends well and access is perfect as it is in a natural position to grab. When i need to hide it a little more as in when i park i a lot i set it in the rear cubby. Takes no effort at all.

If i'm carrying that day it just stays on the belt.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote