View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 07:14 AM   #40 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvfreakazoid View Post
What r the difference between the 2013 vs 2014?

I have a pic of a 2014 model but it doesn't have the sat nav antenna but it does seem to have the sport package. It does have the 19" rims with the red brake calipers
I have a 12' with touring but the nav package was optional at the time. the antenna is really just a little bump on the roof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6MT-Z34 View Post
Correct and the rims changed for both the base and sport model, the black cover for the fog light became a red reflector (us only, I think), gas gauge painted black instead of silver
mine is a 12' and has the red reflector... it could be possible it was after purchase install though.

Quote:
Then you only have the sports package and not the touring package, the touring package will give u the antenna, leather sears power seats heated seats ....sports package gives u the red calipers 19 in rims, spoiler syncro rev
i have the SRM and touring... i think what you're referring to is the new 15' packages not offering the sports package with touring.
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote