View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 08:19 AM   #11 (permalink)
Crash
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 02 Corvette Z06
Crash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah. The hit was only 2 inches from my door. You guys are right, if I didn't hit my brakes as soon as I did, I may have been in the hospital right now.

I don't think they checked her for alcohol, but she didn't look like she was under anything. (But who am I to judge, right?) Either way, we think she fell asleep at the wheel. No skid marks at all from her car and she doesn't recall anything that happened.

My nick name has been Crash since 2004. This is the 8th one since. Only 2 were my fault. The rest were people hitting me. I got my nick name running into a mountain side while driving too fast through the canyons. Oh well. LOL

Corvettes have great crash ratings. So I'll likely get another. The pictures really don't do the damage justice believe it or not... It took them a good hour to get everything out of the street. Lots and lots of big pieces of car all over the road. When my car was finally on the flat bed, there was a LOT of misc parts from under the hood all over the floor where my car was.