View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 01:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Gregor12
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370z 6mt sport
Gregor12 is just really niceGregor12 is just really niceGregor12 is just really niceGregor12 is just really nice
Default Replaced my factory Gauges!

**Update**
YOU CANNOT DELETE THE FACTORY SENSORS. service engine soon light came on
The oil temp and oil pressure sending units are different threads..

Factory oil pressure sending unit is 1/8bpst I believe. So i bought a 1/8bspt-1/8npt nipple. a female cross, and all three sensors are screwed into the cross. i bought all the high pressure fittings from http://www.mcmaster.com

So after seeing a few threads on here i decided to tackle this... this was the worst installation ive done i had to literally rip out the factory gauges because i didnt feel like taking out the entire dash. so here it is

Gauges:
Podi oil pressure and oil temp
Innovate Motorsports Wide band

i trimmed the stock bezels a bit and got them to siz very flush which i was happy about! Wired them all up through the factory gauge harness. here are some pics of the install. just thought i would share it with everyone. taking better pics tonight after i clean her up!

let me know what you guys think. thanks

After ripping everything out

And it starts to come together

added these switches in. saw where another member had used them. required very little trimming and look great

LINK TO SWITCHES- Full Size Rocker Switches - 1/4'' Tabs - ON-OFF SPST - WiringProducts

Last edited by Gregor12; 12-13-2014 at 01:36 AM.
Gregor12 is offline   Reply With Quote