View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 11:30 AM   #45 (permalink)
vividracing
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 350Z,370Z,GTR
vividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vividracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niche79 View Post
So I go to take my MSF course this weekend to get my motorcycle endorcement. I have found a few cheap starter bikes in the area that I am going to look at. I am looking at an 07 Ninja 250 as they are only asking 2k for it with 2,700 original miles! WOW Figured if I can pick that up for 15 or 1600 id do good for a bike to carry me for 6 months or a year when I am ready to upgrade. I don't want to spend a lot on a first bike as I am still learning. I will keep everyone updated haha
Nice! If you can, try to find a 2008 Ninja. That was the year that they totally redesigned that bike, and it looks SOOO much better! I would spend a few hundred more dollars and see if i could find the 08' model. Just my opinion.

Rocky @ Vivid ♦ 480.966.3040 x236 ♦ Rocky@vividracing.com
Email, PM, or call me directly for aggressive The370Z.com member pricing!!!
vividracing is offline   Reply With Quote