View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 11:12 AM   #6 (permalink)
Juan@Fontana
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Z32
Juan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerz View Post
Motul RBF 600 and its either hardline or stainless tubing. Very similar in looks to the Z speed CSC.

same issue today at the track. It feels like after the compression stroke it back fills really slowly and as the heat builds in the session it lasts longer. After the cooldown lap it is stiff as can be though WTF?

I think Rusty might have it pegged though air in the MC.

FSM says not to presure bleed it but, not sure what else I can do. I guess I could pull it back out and bleed/fill it on the bench.

One good thing I was able to beat my best time again on the outer track.
from the sound of things you are boiling over the clutch fluid, wrap the line in some DEI heat reflective wrap, wrap your testpipes / cat's with some additional heat shielding and bleed your clutch using either Endless RF650 or OE Nissan GTR Brake fluid.
Juan@Fontana is offline   Reply With Quote