View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 09:58 AM   #88 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
If you disconnect the battery, the ECM will forget all the tuning data and go back to the factory defaults. It will take a while for the ECM to relearn. In earlier models, you will need to reset the windows and you may also lose radio presets. Not a big deal but battery tenders are pretty cheap.
yea i had to reset my windows, alarm beep, radio and clock this weekend after doing intakes... not a big deal. I might get a tender though since they are pretty damn cheap and my battery is getting on in age.

no tune yet... but that's also good to know that the tune may reset since i was considering it next year.
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote