View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 09:43 AM   #5632 (permalink)
GM_Traitor3.5
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '13 GT/Brembo 6MT
GM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z Stig View Post
I can't believe I'm typing this... I'm putting the Z up for sale. Going a completely different direction. Not even a sports car. I'll be putting up some pictures in the forum "For Sale" section, but I wanted to announce it here first.

Brief write up on the Z:

2010 Sport Touring, Manual transmission, Black Cherry. ~86,000 miles. Five trips to ZDAYZ will add some miles, but it has been driven. I am the only owner, and it has been serviced at Brown's Nissan. They are familiar with the car. In true disclosure, it has been driven on the track (without incident). Clean CarFax can be provided.

Tastefully upgraded:
KW V3 Suspension
SPL Toe kits front and rear
Z1 34-row oil cooler
Z1 Power Plenum Upgrade
UpRev License cable with a Z1 designed tune
Takeda Cold Air Intake
NISMO (off a 2013 NISMO) CBE
Short throw shifter
PTuning license plate relocation kit and camera mount
Powder coated Rays wheels
Comes with a spare Black Cherry bumper

Looking to get around $19,000 for it.

I will also have some extra parts for sale:
A set of Ray's factory wheels and tires (with TPMS)
Jim Wolfe Pop Chargers
Z1 MAF tubes
What's on the horizon then if not going for another sports car?