View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 08:42 AM   #85 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b15 View Post
Yeah. In the winter, it's all about safety and practicality for me, especially when there's snow and ice. Both of which my other car does better.

Back on topic, I also overinflate my tires and I change the oil. I know some like to do it in the spring, but I like leaving fresh oil in there all winter. Whatever moisture that may have aaccumulated will be burned off after a good drive in the spring. I also give it a Full tank of gas, good detail, hook it up to a battery maintainer, put it under the cover and leave it alone until spring. She fires right up. Don't over complicate it, it's only 4-5months
yea that's the plan right now, pump teh tires to 40-45psi, get the oil changed, give her a wash and wax (assuming it's not freezing) possibly clay depending on the weather, shove some wire gauze into the pipes, unhook the battery.

first time storing it as i es noob owner. actually first time storing a car period so i want to make sure i cover my bases.
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote