View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 09:07 PM   #69 (permalink)
ZeeBabar
Banned

Drives: 2006 350z
ZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacCool View Post
I love driving my Z. I love its acceleration, its cornering, and its braking. Those, for me, are the things that make it fun to drive and are the reason I even have that car. When there's snow and/or ice on the ground...those enjoyable driving aspects just go away, leaving me with a low ground clearance, badly balanced (for winter driving), rear wheel drive car that becomes very cramped when you try to sit in it with a Minnesota-style winter coat, and whose interior isn't even as luxurious as my GMC 4x4.

I don't love my Z. I love driving my Z.
I can understand your reasoning to some extent but storing it the entire winter? Maybe it's a pain getting in the car with a heavy coat on every day but not even now and then? There would be a few days when the roads are clear?

In any case, my point was directed more at folks in New York, Chicago and other places in the. Midwest where there are plenty of cold but clear days. There are a lot of Blizzaks being sold to Z owners because they love driving it, being seen it and feeling good in it. They do not put it in storage.
ZeeBabar is offline   Reply With Quote