View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 10:00 AM   #12 (permalink)
Read T
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370z BC 6M
Read T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond repute

We should be more concerned with measles, mumps, and rubella.

I was just talking with a friend who's an OBGYN. Had a pregnant patient come in demanding an Ebola vaccine. When he explained that we don't yet have a Vx but that she should have a flu Vx for the safety of her and her baby she stopped listening and wouldn't get any vaccines.

That being said, I've done some Hazmat trainingn and the suits they wear (and to a lesser degree isolation gowns I wear at work) are incredibly difficult to take off without getting contaminated.

1. yes
2. yes, at least I follow it on the news and have taken a few virology courses.
3. on