View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 11:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
travisjb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: VIR
travisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Scott-

I unfortunately need a new master wiring harness for my console... the one that connects the master relay and fuse block to everything else, including:

ecu and both gauge clusters
key box and wireless key sensor
start button and hazards
clutch and brake position sensors
steering pos sensors
inertial sensor (yaw)
turn/ wiper / cruise control
center stack equip (radio, climate controls and cpu)
door harnesses and center console harness
accessory power harness
rear brake and hatch lighting, and rear window defrost harness
air bags and seatbelt sensor harnesses

... you get the idea... I don't need any of the sensors or related harnesses listed above, 'just' the master harness that connects them all... mine is beyond repair... it is for a base model, sport package, manual transmission 2009 370z without nav, without bose audio

Ideally I'd like to order it custom-made and de-pined for racing... ie no climate control, no airbags, no radio, etc... maybe nissan motorsports has done this?

Thanks!
Travis
2009 370Z #104
*For Sale*
travisjb is offline   Reply With Quote