View Single Post
Old 10-19-2014, 10:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z Spec View Post
1. Should we allow people from West Africa or people who have recently travel to West Africa to enter our USA borders?
Yes. If you have been in a high-risk area, you should certainly be scrutinized, but, from everything I've read from what I consider to be reliable sources, the risk of spreading the disease is rather low with less Draconian measures than an outright ban.

Quote:
2. Are you aware of the Ebola situation?
I would like to think so.

Quote:
3. Should we Quarantine Folks for 21 days?
Only if there is good reason to believe they have been exposed. Just being in the same country is not, by itself, a good reason.

I'll try to avoid people that have been to that part of the world until this blows over ... but that shouldn't be too difficult here in Middle-of-Nowhere, AR. I'm slightly more concerned about getting Ebola than I am about being abducted by aliens.