View Single Post
Old 10-19-2014, 05:38 PM   #356 (permalink)
SlowRollin
Base Member

Drives: 14' 370z Tour/Sp AT
SlowRollin will become famous soon enoughSlowRollin will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by billet370 View Post
I just noticed my name being brought up a few times in this by other individuals lol.. Let me see if I can clear this up. Yes, lots of folks know me and I know folks. I have been working long and hard on the Z and I did something unique/original. HOWEVER the judges that judged my car "First time I have ever met them" never saw my car before znats. I would like to point out, I didn't even know who YOU were or what YOU looked like until the awards, so how could I have insulted you? I even complimented your car publicly on here a few weeks ago when you posted pics of your car. So not sure what negative stuff you are hearing from me but obviously you're trying to make face and make me out as a bad guy.

One thing Ive learned in life is people tend to like one thing and hate the other. Ferrari owners hate lambos and Lambos hate Ferrari. The world will never have a 100% fan favorite in the automotive category.

Now regarding the competition and cars on hand. My car might have its minimal flaws but lets not pretend the OTHER Z, didnt have those as well I did a few interior pieces but my exterior doors, hatch, pillars are from Seibon. Replaced carbon fiber parts. My body kit, is the same company that designed the widebody Z, aerojacket lol. Yea I have NOS lol Nitrous Express but I have 4.08 gears, 2 way lsd, nismo diff, headers, art test pipes, motordyne exhaust, light weight flywheel, upgraded clutch, csc elimination, intake, plenum and etc.. I put around 450 rwhp with spray and I am fine with that. To assume just because you have a super charger means you win is not an accurate fact. A car is judged many factors.. for example Interior and Hatch and how kit flows. I have 20 yards of Alcantara. Carbon Fiber Infinity Box. Its a well built car, if I say so myself. Side note... I turned down the widebody kit because I didnt think it would flow with my cars theme. The rear quarter panel overlaps your side-skirts... Your rear looks too wide like you have hugh thighs but tiny calfs. My polish job may have been off but that's simply because the detailer working on my car QUIT lol. You are trying to find reasons as to why you didn't get 1st Place OTHER than admitting my car was the better car... So whatever conspiracy you want to come up with is fine but you're the first individual Ive heard PUBLICLY say anything negative about my car and the quality of the car.

Another side note, I have been working with a different company for my own widebody kit which will debut at sema and in my opinion, flows better with my cars design

Don't take things personal, make improvements, come back next year.. .kick my *** get 1st. But I will take insults towards my car personal as I responded to them with insults towards your car. Congratulate me and move on. I dont bash others and respect others because I know each person values their time invested in each of their cars. Here are some pics of my "non-impressive car" lol and widebody z side by side.

I seriously love your Z. Congrats on a well earned prize.
SlowRollin is offline   Reply With Quote