View Single Post
Old 10-19-2014, 12:04 PM   #654 (permalink)
Masterbeatty
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: the speed limit...
Masterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by visconti View Post
It's been a while since I've been activate on this forum, - sorry about that.

I've been busy working on other things while I waited for something good enough to come back to you with.

With that all being said I understand the why some of your would be upset or would think EcuTek or myself has lost interest.

As of right now all the features that I've talked about on here are done. Software is on my laptop. If anyone with a manual car in the tri-state area wants to spend a little time with me I'll make it worth your while.
I'll also be in Vegas for Sema next month, anyone in the Vegas area is welcome to meet up with me and have a look at the new software.

Additionally EcuTek is having a party for dealers and customers, you more than welcome to come to that as well..

Let me know

Thanks

John
Shoot, if its free and i can switch my schedule around for sometime this week. I live near New london.