View Single Post
Old 10-19-2014, 12:35 AM   #112 (permalink)
zmanelite
Track Member

Drives: 370 Z Nismo
zmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team_STILLEN View Post
Have you switched to coolant yet? I know you said you were running water and water wetter and that might be causing the issue. Coolant raises the boiling point of water and if the pure water (and water wetter) is boiling you would be getting air bubbles in the system. This could affect the idle as the ISC is affected by coolant temps (air bubbles going through the ISC can cause erratic idle).
Switch to coolant days back and its gotten worse
I drove to the track and before I left pit lane the car thru a service engine light
I put on a scanner and it said lean bank 1and 2
We cleared the code and I tried going for session 2 and 2 laps in the light came on again and car started to backfire and no power
We cleared the code again and I just drove it home
Cars idle is erratic still and while driving now sometimes surges ,what sucks is i told you guys about it and I feel like I wasted time and money today for nothing
I'm seriously thinking of putting the car back to stock
You guys kept all my old stuff injectors, pump ,etc.. So it shouldn't be a problem

Last edited by zmanelite; 10-19-2014 at 12:47 AM.
zmanelite is offline   Reply With Quote