View Single Post
Old 10-17-2014, 03:40 PM   #2181 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chops View Post
youre tellin me. tried multiple times to order the standard one on amazon and it kept telling me invalid shipping address. had to do some googling to find out that california passed a law in 2013 about energy efficient appliances that relate to battery chargers.

soo battery tender jr now has a california compliant one that costs 10bucks more. california tax
ontario is introducing that green tax bs all over too. more like money grab. just wish my dumb arse governmetn would admit it.

then again they squandered 1billion to cancel a 80% complete gas project because NIMBY bs and to save 2 seats (which they lost 1). oh not to mention they squandered more on other bs... and still got re-elected a majority....

/endrant