View Single Post
Old 10-17-2014, 02:39 PM   #631 (permalink)
visconti
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Sub WRX STi
visconti will become famous soon enoughvisconti will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
This thread was started a year and a half ago. Still just vaporware. I'm not sure how this site ranks among 370Z-related sites as far as size and "importance" but there appears to be quite a few active members that are interested in their product and would actually buy it if it existed. No one at Ecutek has chimed in to let folks know what is going on.

OP last posted 07-29-2014, 10:48 PM. I still haven't figured out his relationship with Ecutek (other than using their software to tune cars) or why he (and not someone from Ecutek) would post the announcement.

I checked Ecutek's web site a few weeks ago and was unable to locate info on the promised update. But maybe I didn't look in the right place.

The whole thing sounds dubious to me. YMMV
Just wanted to clear a few things up.

I made the first post, and everything that was presented in that post was available on the day it was posted. In this thread or else where I might have discussed future features that were in the works.. Clearly these features got delayed.

I posted this announcement because I'm a supporting sponsor on this site, EcuTek is not.

As for my relationship with EcuTek, I'm a Master Dealer, largest one in the USA.

John

Visconti Tuning Webstore | Support Documents & Downloads
visconti is offline   Reply With Quote