View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 07:34 AM   #61 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Would you guys describe the issue as in the throttles refusing to open up or opening slowly but not at maximum even with the pedal to the floor? My engine doesn't scream in 2nd on up under 40 mph. However I notice if I floor it in 1st throttle seems to open up more in the later gears.

There was this one time I had trouble opening up the throttle. Then I heard a clunk and the engine and power surged while the pedal was nearly floored.

With my turbos it's harder to get it to spool up. When it does make some boost it feels like something is holding back power.