View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 08:50 PM   #257 (permalink)
Camcam1616
Base Member

Drives: 09 370z touring 6sp
Camcam1616 has a spectacular aura aboutCamcam1616 has a spectacular aura aboutCamcam1616 has a spectacular aura about
Default Full metal wide body bagged 370z

Kinda ironic that a lot of the guys talking **** or "hating" have a stock looking z with some plain Jane wheel that everyone has or some cheap *** lowering spring. I am doing something that has been done what ... 1 time ? There's a white full metal widebody and other shop in Cali building 1 for Sema? Just in body work I have more money invested than some of you have in your motors. And more than most have you have in your total mods on the car. And don't get me started on my wheels or suspension or other mods the car has. This is a show car. Not a race car. I don't want meaty fitment or as wide of tires as possible. That's not what I built the car for. Yeah maybe down the road I'll put it back static and some meaty fitment so I can sell it easier. But that's not the look I personally want on MY car. So if you don't like it. Great. You don't need to follow the build. Go follow a build that has a car being built like ever other one out there

@camcam1616 on IG

FOLLOW MY BUILD THREAD Full metal wide body bagged 370z

Last edited by Camcam1616; 10-15-2014 at 08:58 PM.