View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 05:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
RedShifter
Base Member

Drives: 2014
RedShifter is on a distinguished road
Smile Sound upgrade - Choices - Exhaust, HFC, Short Tail, or K&N

Hey Folks,

So I've been trying to do some research on what my options are to get a better sounding car. As we all know the Z doesn't sound too great stock.

I don't want anything extremely loud causing a lot of attention, causing drone or giving me a headache. From what I've read these are what test pipes are for.

I've also read that the K&N Typhoon air intake improves engine sound but I'm not sure if this is what I am looking for.

The AAM Short Tail sounds good from the videos I've seen but this may be too loud and I read that by removing the emissions canister shield that it may void the car warranty. Also this system may cause drone.

The Stillen exhaust system is more than I want to spend but I really don't know what this system can produce or what I can expect. The website says no drone and is suppose to sound great and open up real nice when I get on it. Who knows?

Last but not least is the Berk HFC. This is suppose to make the car sound great at a reasonable price.

So what do you guys think is the best system I should get to give my car some great sound?
RedShifter is offline   Reply With Quote