View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 04:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
Zipper 104
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '13 PW/Frost/Spt/AT
Zipper 104 will become famous soon enough
Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkman2008 View Post
Here's the deal. On a BIKE, that thing is fine. That's why they sell them at your Harley dealer. On a car, that thing is overpriced and not worth the money. If you have a choice between losing your money or buying that thing then go ahead and get it but I wouldn't waste my time with it. I've used one so I speak from an opinion of EXPERIENCE and not just my opinion. As it is, it takes the Master Blaster and a leaf blower a minute to get ALL the water out of your car's cracks and crevices. You'll be blowing for a while with that thing. Forget about drying the entire car with it, you may as well use a towel.
Thanks Junkman.
The couple of videos of it on You Tube had me questioning whether it was powerful enough. On the one where the guy was actually using it on a wet bike looked like it was borderline. I think if I were to get one and all it did was the crevices, and not very well at that I'd be annoyed. Maybe I'd better just get a half a***d leaf blower from my Home Depot, or maybe one from below the line. I get down there once a week anyway.

Thanks JARblue, but as I said above; if it's only just borderline I'd probably not bother to ever drag it out to the car. Wasted $$$, or in my case, cash coupons.

Zipper 104 is offline   Reply With Quote