View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 02:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
Zipper 104
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '13 PW/Frost/Spt/AT
Zipper 104 will become famous soon enough
Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkman2008 View Post
If you're not buying the Air Force Master Blaster, put your money back in your wallet and buy an electric leaf blower. Remember, the never made blockbuster movies about Robin, only Batman.
Thanks Junkman
I saw your You Tube video on your comparison between one of the more expensive MBs vs. an inexpensive leaf blower. Nice....kinda caught the two of us watching it by surprise.

What I didn't mention previously is I have a mitt full of points from a Harley credit card for use at a HD dealer. I was originally going to flog them to someone at work cheap since I no longer have any Harleys. HD carries the MB Side Kick and I won't have to add any $$$ to my coupons to get one. I want ONLY this MB model since I don't want to have to drag anything larger around (including a leaf blower)
I'm really looking to find out if this MB is powerful enough to do the job.
I did see on You Tube that there were any number of people, Detailing guys included, that use the Side Kick, so I figure that counts for something.
I wouldn't be using it full time like a pro would so as long as the air volume is adequate to do the job I figure I'm good to go.

Thanks

Last edited by Zipper 104; 10-15-2014 at 02:17 PM. Reason: one change
Zipper 104 is offline   Reply With Quote