View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 10:38 AM   #244 (permalink)
exsanity
Premium Member

Drives: you mad..
exsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
I don't see this as "rice." When I think "rice" I think cheap-looking and/or non-functional mods (eg, big spoiler on a car that won't go over 80 mph). While the wild camber is, at best, non-functional, the fat wheel wells could house some big rubber and are arguably pleasing to the eye. IMNSHO, the bodywork is anything but rice. YMMV
Your comment is contradictory.
You said when you think "rice" you think non-functional, so both the stretched tire and the "stance" falls under your very definition of "rice"

I don't think anyone is arguing the fact that the widebody is not "rice."