Thread: Is it bad ?
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 05:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
2theextreme
RIP Tony :( (1969-2015)

Drives: '14 Mustang GT/CS
2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HT Rambler View Post
As some of you know i got my car back from shop this week from the wreck over 5 weeks ago. For the most part car seems o.k. A few minor issues they will fix this week hopefully.
With that being said i drove my car over the thanksgiving weekend went to austin then drove to fort worth to watch TCU and NEW MEX. well on the way home a warning light comes on (in the manual it says tps) Well i have a base model with the sports package, did not think that i had tps ?? What do you guys think ?
Question.....did you have to get new tires after the accident? If so, they may not have "married" the TPMS to the new tires. I had this issue when I got my stock rims and tires replaced with Volk rims and Bridgestone tires. The TPMS lit up right away like a Christmas tree. Had to go to the dealer to get them to fix it.

If you didn't have new tires put on then I'd agree you may just need to check your tire pressure.