View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 12:10 AM   #39 (permalink)
Niche79
Track Member

Drives: '09 SR Tour/Sprt/Nav
Niche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Niche79 Send a message via AIM to Niche79 Send a message via Yahoo to Niche79

I appreciate the advice. I am not worried about flying around town, I have 3 cars for that but I have always been somewhat interested in owning a "sport" bike for the feel and I like the looks. Im in my 30's now so im not looking to be an idiot on the street by any means. I have been looking hard at the Ninja 300 and Honda 300 or a used one of those, although they tend to be only a grand or so cheaper than a new one! I definitely would be buying proper safety gear right away. I don't want to go down and know Id rather save my body than just be stupid. I know with the road course you have to have gloves already and they provide the bike and helmet but you have to have jeans on and ankle coverage for shoes. I will keep everyone informed. I have been watching loads of youtube reviews and vlogs etc.
2009 370z Solid Red Touring/Sport/Navigation/Illuminated sills/LED interior lights Red/LED plate lights White/ Evo R fog light in Red/Stillen G3 intakes/ Fast Intentions Exhaust with 18" Resonators/ Rays Gramlights 57fxx/ Swift Springs/ Fast Intentions Resonated Test Pipes. NST SUCKS DONT ORDER
Niche79 is offline   Reply With Quote