View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 10:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Munts
Base Member

Drives: 2009 MT Touring
Munts is just really niceMunts is just really niceMunts is just really niceMunts is just really nice
Default Which would you rather?

I've posted on this forum before, and I am planning on purchasing a new car in the spring, but I am still debating on what that will be.

Interested to see what everyone's opinion would be on this topic.

If you live in a cold/snowy climate such as myself in Minnesota, would you rather drive a 370z during the summer and get a winter beater? or would you rather get an AWD/FWD car and call it a day?

I am thinking that if I do get the 370, I will want to find a relatively cheap winter beater, but something not so cheap that will cost me lots in repairs.

If I didn't get the 370, I am looking at Audi S5's. They are an AWD coupe that would be perfect for snow. I figure that between the repairs/cost of the Audi it would almost equal out for the cost of a low mileage Z and a winter beater.

Gahh.. such a hard decision. My gut keeps leaning towards the 370. Stupid Minnesota and it's winter . I should move! I just enjoy other aspects of the north too much to move hehe.

Anyway, any thoughts/opinions would be appreciated.

Such a tough choice

Munts is offline   Reply With Quote