Thread: Chance build
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 10:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
VQStryker
Track Member

Drives: :(
VQStryker has a spectacular aura aboutVQStryker has a spectacular aura aboutVQStryker has a spectacular aura about
Default Chance build

My original Z was a base PW 370z with the GTM STG 2 TT kit (DestinyZ). I sold it for multiple reasons and one was because I wanted to have a nismo and start over. So I bought "Chance" (can you guess how I came up with the name) I got it used about 1.5 years ago and have managed to avoid modifying the car until now. The car has a MXP CBE, injen CAI, TE-37 19x9.5 and 19x10.5 +22 bronze wheels, carbon fiber hood (don't know the brand) and HRE spacers. A little update for my first post on here. So no one offers a TT setup with the parts I want and I do not really want to go single although it was highly considered with the BP V2 kit that was put out but still I was not sure. I looked and I looked, thought about the Greddy but its 8K without fuel or a tune/tuner. Then the wife asked me, "why don't you just do your own single turbo kit?" The wheels started to move, I got on the internet and then they started spinning. Next thing I know I order everything under the sun and here I am, trying to make a TT setup without taking out the stock headers (will do later down the road with garage) and trying to do it cheaply but not with low quality parts. Doing stuff like purchasing used parts off the forum, seemed liked all the used parts I needed started coming out after I had ordered them new. So here I am, I like to build and make things so this will do me well. I hope ppl can enjoy it as much as I will, ill be taking the headaches though

I suppose my goals for the car would be big power and look good doing it .....too typical? Really my goal is to make 800+WHP and be in the 10's in the 1/4 mile while spending the least amount of $$$ I can but that's a long reach, who knows.

So far I have ran the 1/4 two times in the car and managed a 13.7 @ 104mph on some bald tires, excuses I know but they really are. Should be fun

-Joe

Last edited by VQStryker; 10-19-2014 at 09:26 PM.
VQStryker is offline   Reply With Quote