View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 06:23 PM   #21 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesj1996 View Post
yeah all the evap stuff was checked but will be re evaluated tomorrow and as far as the abs it works fine....i think thats because of the dyno and the trans code...i called my tuner he said the rom he put in was the correct one
It's extremely difficult to troubleshoot via a web forum, so 1slow370 may be wrong about the ROM ... but I wouldn't rule it out just yet. Does your tuner have enough experience with 370Zs to know what he's talking about?

If none of the codes return, then it was probably a glitch somewhere. Check for DTCs often; the order they show up may be important.

Download the FSM and read up on the ABS system. Something in there might put you on the right track. There is a diagnostic section for most, if not all, DTCs.

Trace out the wiring and make sure all wires are intact and the connectors are installed properly.

Getting the P0700 with a MT seems really weird to me. Look at the FSM to see if SRM or something else on the MT is seen by the ECM as being a TCM. If so, look for a loose connector or bad wiring.

Tip: To search the entire FSM at once, most PDF readers will let you put all the files in a folder and then tell Search to look in all files in that folder. A LOT of stuff gets repeated in the FSM, so you'll have to wade through a bunch of duplicates, but it's usually worth it.