Thread: Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 06:11 PM   #833 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Terrible.

Made more terrible by the heavy handed "how people lose their humanity" moral (NOW, THEN, NOW, THEN, YAWN, BELCH, FART)

I recommend everyone start watching Z Nation on Syfy. DJ Qualls is a hoot and the show better balances storyline, drama, and some offbeat laughs too.

Still love the comic, but the show has just about lost me.

The whole bat-to-skull-slaughter scene was silly -- it was PAINFULLY obvious they were going to stop before any main characters, making it pointless to have it set up that way. Also, there is no way that scrawny, unimposing and young wuss would be the leader in that scenario. I don't care if he can shoot laser beams out of his eyes or is the only one who is literate or both. Too much suspension of disbelief.

Last edited by Jordo!; 10-13-2014 at 06:24 PM.
Jordo! is offline   Reply With Quote