View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 02:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98intrigue View Post
Wheels look great on the car! I take it those tires aren't capable of reaching the speeds that a Veyron can reach? I know this isn't the first time aftermarket wheels have been put on a Veyron, but I'm just curious. The OEM tires are some kind of special Michellin tire that can handle those 250+mph speeds.

Now that I think of it, I wonder what kind of tires those cars that run 200+mph in the standing 1/2 mile and mile events use.
Yeahhhhhh... Not sure why anyone with a Bugatti would change wheels... I know I wouldn't. I assume Ze Germans did their homework