View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 09:13 AM   #5 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Nismo note without the S sucks from every aspect of performance imho. The Nismo should have been rated at 155hp and the Nismo S @ 175hp. Regular notes should bump 138hp.

Underpowered. Straight out the Mazda handbook.

Sentra should be Nismo 175hp and Nismo S 200hp

If they make a Nismo 4 banger Altima? It should rate 200hp for the Nismo. 220hp for Nismo S
A v6 altima Nismo should be 290hp, no S should be needed on the v6 Altima.

Nismo maxima 306hp.

There Nissan. I gave you numbers on paper. Go make these vehicles TRULY successful now.
the part that most people dont know is that the Note weighs just a bit over 2400lbs. and with 138hp that pretty much puts it in mx-5 territory and last i saw, the note is actually making up almost half of versa sales in the US which have been going through the roof. i understand where you're coming from, but the way the Note sits in NISMO forms, it will be no slouch in terms of performance
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote