View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 12:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Minicobra1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Tour, Spt, 6mt
Minicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm running the Hankook V12's 305/30/19 Rear 255/35/19 fronts. The rear tire has a slight squeeze, but not too bad IMO. A 295 would be more Ideal for a 10 rim. I'm planning on changing to 10.5 rim very soon, so thats was why I went with the 305.
Overall the car feels very good, great tire for the money.
I'm running the Eibach springs with 15mm frt & 20mm rear wheel spacers. No rubbing issues on the fenders what so ever. However since these tires are slightly smaller in height I have notice that my front wheel air diffusers and chin spoiler scrape more often on driveways and large bumps. I was hoping to go with coil overs and lessen the wheel gap by about 1/2 inch more, but now I'm re-thinking that. I would definitely have to remove the chin and wheel deflectors if I did that, I'm actually considering taking them off now.
370z Tour| Spt Pack|Navi|BERK CBE|Berk HFC's| Eibach Springs| Hotchkis Sway Bars|SPC Camber Arms|15mm Ichiba Wheel Spacers| 19"Factory Nismo Wheels-Matt Black|Stop Tech Rotors|TWM Shifter|3M Tint|Black Fangs|Black Rear Valance|JDM Fog Light| MY BAND-www.myspace.com/petroleum
Minicobra1 is offline   Reply With Quote