View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 03:20 PM   #224 (permalink)
ROBERT1183
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 NISSAN 370Z
ROBERT1183 is on a distinguished road

Just wanted to leave a quick note. Will be doing a better write up as I get to drive the car more. I picked up the car last night. Max was kind enough to take my car home with him after work so that I could pick it up as I couldn't make it to the shop during business hours for the next few weeks. Max and his wife were very welcoming. The smile on my face while driving it home was huge. It pulls so hard. Sounds amazing. I did happen to run into one issue. The line from the fuel pump up the sending unit had blown off. Max was very helpful and guided me on how to get to the pump to resecure it. Even at almost 1am in the morning. That definitely speaks volumes to the kind of guy Max is and to how AAM is. I was on the fence about this kit and the fast intentions before I decided to go with the AAM kit. And Max was one of the leading factors that made my decision. These days with what happened with GTM it's hard to trust someone and a shop with your hard earned money but I will def vouche for AAM and for Max. Def look foward to driving it more and writing a full write up with pics.
ROBERT1183 is offline   Reply With Quote