View Single Post
Old 10-11-2014, 06:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tadpole
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z A7
Tadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterbeatty View Post

You must not drive much. My quaife was the best mod so far for my base as I have complete control at autoX. When I drag raced in SoCal I spun like crazy, one wheel peel. You should drive a car with a proper lsd then report back.

OP, the sport VLSD is fine for occasional racing. Also how many miles were on that pumpkin as they do wear out and you can't rebuild them.
Yes I have ran my Z over 20 times at the strip and the few times it does break loose I have both rear tires spinning and hopping. They both even break loose if I throttle a bit too much from a red light and I have even boiled both of them on purpose a few times with the traction control off. I'm scratching my head on this but it seems more like a posi track than a limited slip.